Velux VSE Electrically Opening Skylight
The VSE Electrically operated top-hung skylight is the ultimate skylight that provides abundant daylight and controllable ventilation.
Available sizes – external frame width and height in mm.
To achieve larger sizes you can combine units by using a combi flashing.
1 - 5 Working Days
The VSE Electrically operated top-hung skylight offers the comfort and energy savings of free Daylight and Natural Ventilation. The pre-installed Insect Screen adds the benefit of keeping mosquitoes and flies out in summer. The VSE comes with rain sensors that will automatically close the skylight when exposed to rain. The VSE can also be connected to Home Automation systems using the optional KLF 100 system.
- White painted interior wood frame and sash.
- Outer aluminium cappings (grey).
- Complete with pre-installed electric motor, control system & rain sensor.
- Simple to install – 2 metre lead (supplied) plugs into power point.
- Flashings for corrugated iron or tile roofs.
- Smooth low profile sits lower in the roof, does not obstruct the roofline.
- High Performance glazing as standard with NEAT™ coating: reduces cleaning frequency.
- Insect screen fitted as standard.
- Available in 9 sizes.
- Approx 80% Heat Block.
Wireless control system
- Radio frequency controller with advanced control options for both skylight and blind operation.
- Internally mounted rain sensor, when exposed to rain and the skylight is open it closes automatically once rain is detected. Timer function included.
- Home Automation Systems interface (KLF 100) available.
* Velux Australia has put all Blinds sales on pause from 1st October 2021 due to global supply chain issues.
Blinds for Velux VS
DSH Solar Blockout blind^
FSCH Solar Honeycomb blind^
^Wireless wall-mounted keypad supplied.
VELUX blinds are an easy fit with Pick and Click
* For roofs below 15° pitch, skylights need to be raised to 15° and custom flashed. Skyspan makes Velux custom Flashings. (NB: build-up not recommended in Bushfire areas.)
† U-value (W/m²K) and SHGC data based on AFRC simulations for 2004 glazing, (FS complete skylight: size 1140mm x 1180mm). AS1288 and hailstone test applicable to 2004 glazing variant only.
^ Bushfire testing applicable to 2004 glazing variant Skylight in roof pitch 18°- 75°. Skylight only. Custom-made flashing required.