The MHC Cyclone Hatch is Designed and Manufactured in Australia for Australian conditions. Engineer Certified for Cyclone Wind Region C & D.
MHC Roof Access Hatches should be inspected at least once per year and any build-up of leaves and rubbish be removed from around the Hatch. Depending on the severity of the problem, this may be needed to be performed more often.
The Skyspan MHC Hatch is normally cleaned by the elements. At least once per year, wipe over with soap and water and a nonabrasive sponge. Avoid using solvents and thinners. Dust and wipe over to ensure that any build up or caked dust is removed which could prematurely cause corrosion. Repeat as often as needed for each individual location.
600 x 600 mm
800 x 800 mm
800 x 1000 mm
10 Working Days
- DESIGNED & ENGINEERED FOR CYCLONE RATED WIND REGION C & D AS PER AS1170.2 - 2011
- WELDED 3mm MARINE GRADE RATED ALUMINIUM FOR DURABILITY IN HARSH ENVIRONMENTS
- HEAVY DUTY DOUBLE SKIN INSULATED LID
- HEAVY DUTY GAS STRUTS
- HEAVY DUTY 2 WAY ROD LATCH BOLT LOCKS & T HANDLE
- WEATHER TIGHT GASKET SEALS