1. Better price Buy direct from the manufacturer to save.
2. Faster and easier to quote and order Once you have set up an account to become a Trade Customer we will remember your information saving time re-entering your information. Quote any time from anywhere you have internet connection.
3. Store quotes for future use When you get a quote, we will save it for to convert into an order in the future if your job goes ahead saving you from re-entering the information.
4. View and print all history information A Trade customer can view and print of all previous invoices or review previous purchase and quote history.
5. Better Customer Service As a Skyspan Trade Customer you will have access to faster response times and priority dispatch times.
A Trade Customer is a tradie who has filled out his contact information so that he can log onto the Skyspan Ecommerce website to access trade prices which are lower priced than the RRP. As a Trade Customer, we will store your information such as delivery addresses saving you time when re-ordering products. A Trade customer can log onto their customer profile to view and print off all previous quotes, invoices and purchase history. A Trade Customer account is not a credit account.
Any tradesman in the building industry such a Roofers, Roof Plumbers, Builders, Carpenters, handymen that will be a repeat customer.
Owner-builder licence holders are not eligible.
Skyspan reserves the right to cancel any Trade Customer account at any time.
A trade customer may be asked to verify their trade licence and if it cannot be produced Skyspan may cancel their Trade Customer account.
An account must be verified before an order will be processed.
If all business and contact details are not correct, Skyspan may cancel an account.
Any Trade Customer agrees to be contacted by Skyspan for marketing purposes including email.
Skyspan Trade customers agree to be bound to Skyspan standard terms & Conditions of trade.