Velux GPL Roof Window
The Velux GPL is a Dual action roof window. The GPL is developed for use in attics with shallower pitched roofs to maximise roof top views. For within-reach situations only.
The Velux GPL is a Dual action roof window. The GPL is developed for use in attics with shallower pitched roofs to maximise roof top views. For within-reach situations only. The Velux GPL is to be used on roof pitches 15° - 55°.
- Opens in two ways: the bottom handle allows for top-hung opening, while a short pull on the top control bar operates the filtered vent flap for background ventilation even while the window is shut. A longer pull allows the sash to rotate180° for ease of cleaning the outer pane from inside the room.
- Quality lacquered pine sash & frame.
- Complete with flashings for corrugated & tile roof. Custom flashings available from Skyspan.
- Available in 5 sizes.
- Laminated double glazing as standard.
- Insect screen available as extra.
BCA 2013 Vol 1 & 2 regulations (Prevention of Fall from Windows – Balustrades & Barriers): contact VELUX for information relating to restrictor devices for within-reach opening roof windows.
* Not recommended for roof pitch below 15°.
†U-value (W/m²k) and SHGC calculated according to EN 14351-1:2006 + A1:2010 (windows size 1140mm x 1400mm).
^ Bushfire testing applicable to GGL in roof pitch 18°-75° and GPL 18°-55°. Custom-made flashing required. Roof Window tested in closed position, additional mesh protection may be required for opening apertures (consult local council).
ⱡ Except Cyclonic.
†† Roof Window in closed position.
1 - 5 Working Days