Velux GGL Roof Window
The Velux GGL is a centre-Pivot roof window. The GGL is beautifully engineered for a lifetime of use, the GGL is ideal for within-reach attic situations.
The Velux GGL is a centre-Pivot roof window. The GGL is beautifully engineered for a lifetime of use, the GGL is ideal for within-reach attic situations. The Velux GGL is to be used on roof pitches 15° - 90°.
- A short pull on the top control bar allows filtered background ventilation even while the window remains shut.
- A second pull on the control bar allows the window to rotate for maximum ventilation – and up to 180° for cleaning the outer pane from inside the room.
- Quality lacquered pine sash & frame.
- Complete with flashings for corrugated & tile roof. Custom flashings available from Skyspan.
- Available in 5 sizes.
- Laminated double glazing as standard.
- Insect screen available as extra.
BCA 2013 Vol 1 & 2 regulations (Prevention of Fall from Windows – Balustrades & Barriers): contact VELUX for information relating to restrictor devices for within-reach opening roof windows.
* Not recommended for roof pitch below 15°.
†U-value (W/m²k) and SHGC calculated according to EN 14351-1:2006 + A1:2010 (windows size 1140mm x 1400mm).
^ Bushfire testing applicable to GGL in roof pitch 18°-75° and GPL 18°-55°. Custom-made flashing required. Roof Window tested in closed position, additional mesh protection may be required for opening apertures (consult local council).
ⱡ Except Cyclonic.
†† Roof Window in closed position.
1 - 5 Working Days